As you guys have received in the email, today's praise set is
Till I see you, God of this City, Consuming Fire, and Everyday.
The general theme we (Jacky, Seongwoo, and Dolly) picked was how we live out our lives for God.
We also picked God of this City, since Eddie will be sharing about the Philadelphia missions and that was the sort of theme song for the mission.
Also, personally I think the praise set reflects upon how awesome God's works are. Especially after seeing God's working hand at the missions, I cannot help but praise Him for all He does and for simply who He is.
From Till I see You- "I will live to love You, I will live to bring You praise, I will live a child in awe of You"- this certainly reflects each one of our heart when we stand mesmerized at the overflowing love of God and His wonders.
I hope that today as we praise we will put our hearts on each line of the songs and make them our confessions to God. Holy Spirit will reign and open up our hearts for the message as we correctly and truthfully give worship. Yup! that's who we are--spiritual leaders! So be perked up and see you all bright and happy at the practice!!
Till I See You - Hillsong - Look To You
Till I See You - Hillsong - Look To You
2 comments:
oh this makes more sense now; this random assortment of authors. it's your praise team at Columbia, ya? =)
cool beans. and yea, "God of this city" was definitely the anthem of this Philly trip =)
haha yea new authors only started commenting a short while ago
Post a Comment