Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clinging to the Cross

Hi everyone. There hasn't been any updates on sets in a while since we've been having interfellowship large group. A song I would like to share that has been touching my heart this week is a song by Tim Hughes featuring Brooke Fraser called Clinging to the Cross. These days I am reminded frequently of how little strength I really have. I find myself constantly falling short of God's standards when I try to reach them through my own efforts and remember that it is only by grace that I am declared righteous. So what else can I do but cling to the cross? The song brings me back to how humble and poor I really am and magnifies the greatness of God in the work Christ has done for me.

Clinging to the Cross - Tim Hughes (feat. Brooke Fraser) - Holding Nothing Back

No comments: