Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week of 3/2/09

This weekend I was able to spend some time at home and with my parents. Spending time in reflection in light of spending time at home God impressed on my heart just how much our father desires a relationship with us. It really broke my heart to be reminded just how faithful and loving our God is and how often I turn away from Him and am distracted by other things. This ties in with the Hosea study I've been doing at my church. If you are unfamiliar with the book, basically God tells Hosea to marry an adulterous woman to be a metaphor for His love for Israel. I hope that I can remind myself daily of the love God pours out to His unfaithful children and the cost it took to do so.

Kindness - Chris Tomlin - The Noise We Make


How Great Thou Art - Charlie Hall (written by Carl Gustaf Boberg) - Best of Passion (Disc 1)


Holy is the Lord - Chris Tomlin - Arriving


Faithful Father - Brian Doerksen

1 comment:

Edgar said...

Hosea is a sick book. =)