Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First large group of the year. Week of 01/19/2009

Wow it's been quite a while since I've posted. I wanted to write some reflections during the break but was away from my computer pretty much the entire time. God has blessed me so much this break. From stretching me and humbling me, to growing me and encouraging me, this break has been a time that I was able to grow closer to Him and strengthen my convictions to know him more deeply. With that, I want to go into this semester focused and prepared for God's will to be done. For the first praise set of this year, I wanted to simply focus on Christ first. To begin the first large group of the semester, I hope we all can remind ourselves once again of the power of the Gospel and our relation to Christ, our savior. I feel that if we can do this, everything else just naturally falls into place.

None But Jesus - Hillsong United - United We Stand


Your Grace Is Enough - Chris Tomlin - Arriving


Unashamed - Starfield - Beauty In The Broken


Majesty (Here I Am) - Delirious? - World Service

No comments: