Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week of 10/19/2008

This week has been ridiculously busy for me so far. Coming off several weekends back to back full of stuff, I came into this week with so much stuff to take care of. I noticed I had spent very little time attending to God and I could tell this was taking its toll on me spiritually and physically. Dana suggested the song Amazed, as it seems to capture the our feelings of awe after seeing God work so powerfully at the retreat. Being in a weird limbo between being so busy and yet in awe of God I picked this set as a response to my renewed amazement of who God is and what He does as well as a desire to draw near and hunger for Him in all circumstances.

Amazed - Desperation Band


The Heart of Worship - Matt Redman


How Great is Our God - Chris Tomlin


Forever - Chris Tomlin


We Are Hungry - Charlie Hall

No comments: