The past week I had such a difficult time focusing on anything. I think I was so burnt out from school work that I really was zoning out for the entire week. This carried on through til sunday where I went into church pretty tired and not really wanting to be there. I was, however, really touched by praise and the message. The songs we sang really hit me hard and the message was about worshiping in spirit and in truth.
"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth" -John 4:24
I think the reality of this had slipped in my life because of all the busyness and distraction. I want to make this my focus again each day as I spend time with God each day and especially as I lead during large group.
I Will Offer Up My Life - Matt Redman
We Fall Down - Chris Tomlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment